What’s in the name: This design evokes the flowing sands of the desert, which rise to an “Oasis” of melted beeswax in the center.
All natural handmade pure beeswax candle. Our unique style artisan candles are made from 100% pure beeswax sourced from local apiaries right here in the Pacific Northwest. With a variety of styles to choose, these candles will create a special atmosphere even before being lit. They come in a natural color and light aroma of pure beeswax.
– 100% pure local beeswax
– sustainable and renewable
– unique candle design
– lead and zinc free wicks
– weight 310 g (11.0 oz)
– burn time approximately 40 hours
– packaging is made of recycled materials and is fully recyclable
Caring for your candle:
– always trim the wick to 1/4″ (5mm) before lighting
– burn for a least 3 hours at a time to avoid tunneling
– keep away from drafts
– never leave a lit candle unattended
– extinguish by dipping the wick into wax pool and then tilting it back up